Even if I disappear once in a while, I'm still here ;-).
>> Happy birthday to my hubby!!! My love is getting
older more experienced today!!!
>> Yesterday was my mom's birthday. We had pizza and esfihas in her house :-).
>> Everybody has been panicking because of this swine flu. My niece's classes are suspended until Monday (probably they will keep suspending the classes for more days) and shows and concerts have been being canceled. I have a co-worker who is suspicious of having the flu and everywhere I go I see alcohol to clean the hands and people using masks. There are a lot of cases here and people are dying. That's getting out of control :-(.
>> My hands are better (I went to the orthopedist and he recommended physiotherapy), but sometimes my right hand still hurts a little. I have to keep doing exercises even at work.
Are you all okay?
Monday, almost noon and I'm home. Guess why... VACATION!!! YAY!!!
Finally I got some days to rest and to put some things in order. Some co-workers called me up this morning asking for help already (and they woke me up in the process), but it's okay, at least I don't need to go there so soon, hehe.
Hope you are all fine ;-).
• Here I am, working while my hubby is at home enjoying his extended holiday (it's Carnival around here). He will be back at work only on Thursday. At least I will have a day off tomorrow \o/. We're planning on making some barbecue to the lunch ^^.
• Oh, finally we caught up with Lost yesterday (we were 3 episodes behind). They managed to explain some things, but they also put a lot of more doubts in my head, like usually they do, hehe. I still have to catch up with SPN, Heroes and Bones.
• About comics, I read the AtS 17 issue. Oh, loved all the spangel bits... a lot *g*. Also read the BtVS 22 one. The writers made me sympathize with Kennedy. I didn't find her so annoying in the comics.
• Still can't make graphics because my computer has no monitor at the moment. Actually the monitor is on my hubby's computer. His monitor has been weird lately (changing colors to shades of pink and blinking).
• Regarding the Oscar... Yay for Kate Winslet!!! I so wanted her to win!!! And loved that Heath Ledger won as well. That was really heartbreaking.
Hope you all are okay ;-).
Busy week at work, so it's really hard to find time to post here. And when I get home I find harder to seat at my computer, cos it's been so cold lately that I prefer to stay with hubby, warming myself *winks*.
Well, I'm using my lunch time to say HI, I'M ALIVE!!! Also, some news and considerations below :))).
- I watched Get Smart last weekend with hubby, sister and my niece, and we loved it!!! It's been a long time since I had so much fun watching a comedy. Would be great to have a sequel.
- I've been watching X-Files DVDs with hubby while we're waiting for the second movie. We're half way through Season 2. I miss this show so much.
- Also trying to follow AtS and BtVS comics. I have to read AtS 9 yet, but this week I have been so tired when I get home that I keep procrastinating the reading of it. There are good and bad things in the comics (I like AtS better) and while very kind friends keep posting links to download them, I will be able to read them. Thanks guys!!!
- I noticed some of my old S1 layouts (those with sidebar) have an alignment problem in Firefox 3. Don't know if I try to fix them or if I make S2 versions of them, still trying to decide the best way to go. Plus, LJ has been changing the Customize section lately and I'm afraid that some of my instructions to configure layouts don't apply anymore. I will have to make a post about how to install my layouts and put a link in all my old posts. God, it's going to take some time.
- Oh, and I've been answering some old comments. I can be late, but I always try to answer every single comment I get ;-).
ETA: I found out a way to fix my S1 Generator layouts with sidebar and now they work on Firefox 3, YAY!!! Hubby helped me :)))). Still editing the posts and it's going to take a while to fix all the codes.